The Moscow Kremlin is not just a defensive fortress. It is the heart of Russia, its spiritual and political center, its pride and honor. The number one place to see in Moscow and the president's official residence.
The Kremlin's red brick walls and intricately decorated towers are the calling card of the capital, and it is no wonder that so many tour programs include a visit to this historical place.
On our Kremlin tour, you will see:
- The Ascension Cathedral - the place for grand coronation ceremonies of the tzars
- Archangel Michael's Cathedral - the final resting place of tzars and princes of Russia
- The Grand Kremlin Palace - the place for official ceremonies, still used to this day
- The Tzar Cannon and the Tzar Bell - impressive achievements of some of the best Russian craftsmen
- The Arsenal - one of the rare beautiful remnants from the times of Peter the Great
There is no better place to learn about the history of Russia than its very heart and soul. We are sure that our Moscow Kremlin tour will be an unforgettable experience and will make you fall in love with Russia.