We at «Captour» have lovingly crafted the best tour program to get to know our beautiful city on your first visit. Our Moscow sightseeing tour packages include all of the most important landmarks of the capital:
- Red Square
The beating heart of Russia. It is unique in its incredible diversity of historical objects - ancient cathedrals, museums, the stunning facade, and interiors of GUM.
- Alexander Garden
An open-air memorial to the brave soldiers who fought and died for our country
- The State Duma
Not just an important official building of the main legislative body of Russia but also an architectural monument designed by the famous Joseph Bové. Bové is also responsible for the gorgeous look of Teatralnaya Square, which is one of his best-known projects.
- Zarydye park
The newest addition to the city landscape, a gorgeous park right in the heart of Moscow. Enjoy beautiful views from the Floating Bridge, unique in its design and architecture. Learn all about Russian flora with species of plants from all across the country present on the grounds of the park.
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior, rising over the Moskva River bank like a phoenix from the ashes. A building with an incredibly rich history and a monument to the brave warriors who fought in the war against Napoleon in 1812.
- Stunning panorama of the city from the observation deck on Sparrow Hills and the main building of Moscow State University - the largest and the most beautiful of the seven skyscrapers of Stalin's era, scattered around the city. All the other skyscrapers are visible from the observation deck on a clear day as well as other key landmarks of the city.
- Kutuzovsky Prospekt
A major radial avenue leading into the heart of the city. A reminder of the hardships of war and all the victories achieved by the Russian people defending their homeland. This is where the Memorial Complex on Poklonnaya Gora is located, as well as the Victory Museum, Moscow's very own Triumphal Arch, a monument to field marshal Kutuzov and the Panorama Museum of the Borodino Battle.
- The Moscow International Business Center
A cluster of modern skyscrapers of glass and metal, strikingly bold against the old city landscape.
- The House of the Government of the Russian Federation or the White House
- one of the aforementioned «seven sisters» towering above the riverbank - Hotel Ukraina
- New Arbat street, welcoming the visitors with its lights and life and avant-garde of the 20th century and its older neighbor, Old Arbat, with historical buildings of the 19th century