«Captour» invites you to delve deeper into the times of Catherine the Great and the history connected to her former estate. You will hear all about the construction work that took place here, the fate of the palace, and its transformation in the modern days.
During our Tsaritsyno park tour, you will discover:
- The origins of names of different parts of the estate; why was the kitchen complex named the Bread House?
- Different species of plants and flowers that grow on the territory of the park
- How close is the current look of the buildings to what was planned by the architects
- The intentions behind the planning of the estate; why was the Greenhouse Bridge built?
- The connections between the Ruined Tower and princess Tarakanova
And much more!
Tsaritsyno park tour is both educational and very relaxing - what can be better than enjoying beautiful views and architecture on a quiet walking tour, surrounded by ponds, trees, and flowers, fresh air, and tranquility of a green sanctuary amidst the city noise. Apart from the stunning facades, you will see the lush decorations of palace exteriors and unique artwork of Russian artists exhibited in the Bread House.