«Captour» invites you on a pleasant river tour on the board of one of Radisson's ships. Radisson Moscow river cruises are available all year round and are one of the best ways to see all the beautiful sights of the capital in a calm, relaxing manner.
You will be accompanied by a licensed guide who will answer all your questions and tell you about the history of the city and its landmarks. You can have a meal on board if you so choose - the restaurants on Radisson ships have an extensive choice of appetizers, main courses, and drinks.
The sights you will see on our Moscow river cruise include:
- Radisson Royal Hotel, also known as Hotel Ukraina - one of the seven legendary skyscrapers of Stalin's era, constructed in 1957
- The House of the Government of the Russian Federation or the White House. It has survived the turmoil of the early 90s and the fall of the USSR
- Kievsky Railway Station, built on the 100th anniversary of the victory in the war of 1812
- Lush gardens, ancient walls, towers, and golden domes of the Novodevichy Convent. Built under Prince Basil in 1524, the convent is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The main building of Moscow State University on Sparrow Hills - the largest and the most beautiful of the seven of Stalin's skyscrapers
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior - a building with a long, tragic history, rebuilt in the 90s in all its glory after its destruction in 1931.
- The Moscow Kremlin - the official residence of the president of Russia and the ancient heart of the city
- Saint Basil's Cathedral - perhaps, the most famous landmark of the country, the calling card of Moscow, and a building of incredible beauty
And much more!
Motor ships Radisson Royal
- Mercedes-Benz - an updated snow-white panoramic yacht with an elegant Mercedes-Benz corporate identity. Expanded menu including German cuisine and signature cocktails from Mercedes BAR. The cost of an adult ticket and a child ticket is from 2200 rubles.
- First grade is considered to be a high level of comfort and is located on the upper deck of the best yachts. Panoramic windows, solid furniture, high service, an international menu of dishes and drinks from around the world. СThe cost of an adult and children's ticket is from 2400 rubles.
- Royal class on the yacht Montana. Comfortable sofas, author's cuisine, relaxing atmosphere, live music on evening flights from Thursday to Saturday. СThe cost of an adult ticket is from 1400 rubles, a child ticket from 1050 rubles.
- Main hall. Large hall, panoramic windows, varied cuisine and bar map. СThe cost of an adult ticket is from 1200 rubles, a child ticket from 900 rubles.
- Erwin river on Felicita's yacht. Menu of fish dishes and seafood. (on board there is a branch of the fish restaurant "Erwin. RiverSeaOcean"). On Fridays and Saturdays, the jazz group Light Jazz performs on evening flights. . The cost of an adult ticket is from 1300 rubles, a child ticket from 950 rubles.
In addition to the tour along the Moscow River, you can order a transfer, dinner or lunch on the boat. The cost in the calculator does not include the cost of tickets. An additional ticket for the guide is purchased. Call for details and schedule.